If you are looking for a Mattress Sales or Deals, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll share the best Mattress deals 2023.
This article will be continiously updated over the next couples of weeks to reflect the best deals of everyday.
Mattress Deals 2023
1. Amerisleep Sale
Amerisleep is a very straightforward mattress brand. No complex names for mattresses or hyped up names for simple features. It straight up hands you over the options to get a memory foam mattress.
- $450 off any mattress with code AS450
- 40% off upholstered bed frames with mattress purchase (no promo code needed)
- 30% off adjustable bed bundles (adj bed base + mattress) (no promo code needed)
Amerisleep Mattress Black Friday Sale: Live Now!
Amerisleep memory foam mattress has 5 variants: AS1, AS2, AS3, AS4, and AS5. AS1 is the firmest and AS5 is the softest, with the rest transitioning from firm to soft. The mattress comes in 6 sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King.
The AS5 mattress has a Celiant cover, which Amerisleep claims is an advanced fabric made of 13 thermoactive minerals. The mattress is 14 inches thick.
Under the cover lies 4 layers of foam. The top layer is perforated for cooling, and is made of Amerisleep’s proprietary Bio-Pur foam. Unlike traditional memory foam, the Bio-Pur foam is partly made of plant based oils and fewer petrochemicals. This makes the foam overall a more eco friendly option. Below that lies a very responsive Active Flex layer which bounces really fast and snaps back to its shape quickly. Below that lies a zoned transition foam for relieving pressure. Finally, there’s a high density foam support layer to provide structural stability and edge support. It starts at $1449.
The AS4 has a medium – soft feel, and is 12 inches thick. It has a Refresh cover, which Amerisleep claims turns body heat to far infrared energy, which helps in blood circulation. Amerisleep also claims that the cover is made of a fabric with extremely high energy transfer capabilities. Under the cover lies a 4 inch thick perforated Bio-Pur foam cooling layer, followed by a 1 inch thick transition foam layer and a base support layer 7 inches thick. It starts at $1049.
The AS3 has a medium feel, and is 12 inches thick. It has the same Refresh cover as the AS4. Under the cover, it has three layers. The top layer is a 3 inch Bio-Pur foam layer, the transition layer is 2 inches thick, and the base layer is 7 inches thick. The mattress starts at $849.
The AS2 is a medium – firm mattress and is 12 inches thick. It has the same Refresh cover for cooling you down and improving circulation. The AS2 has three layers: a 2 inch thick Bio-Pur foam layer at the top, followed by a 3 inch transition layer, and a 7 inch high density foam base support layer. It starts at $749.
The AS1 is the firmest mattress in the lineup. It is 10 inches thick. It has the same Refresh cover used in the previous mattresses, but has only two layers under the cover. The mattress has a 2 inch thick Bio-Pur foam layer on the top and an 8 inch thick base support layer on the bottom. It starts at $649.
The mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. AmeriSleep backs its mattresses with a 20 year warranty, which is at par with BedInABox. It also offers a trial of a hundred nights. If you don’t like it, you can simply return it and get the refund.
2. Tuft & Needle Mattress Sale
- Pressure Relief - Our T&N Adaptive foam is engineered based on customer feedback, and provides pressure relief where you need it most. An open-cell structure provides a flexible sleep surface that adjusts to you as you move throughout the night.
- Support - The T&N Original Mattress is ideal for back and stomach sleepers. We complemented the T&N Adaptive foam with a base layer of supportive foam to prevent sinking into the mattress.
- Cool Sleeping - Our open-cell cooling technology foam works with the heat-conducting graphite and cooling gel-infused in our T&N Adaptive foam to wick away heat and moisture for a deep, restful sleep.
The Tuft & Needle Original mattress is one of the most recommended mattresses by Redditors. And there’s a good reason for that. It is very soft and comfortable and provides a great sleeping experience. It doesn’t compromise on bounce or support while being comfortable. Most Redditors had only positive things to say about it. Here are a few of those testimonials.
What Redditors said about the Mattress
u/kgranson: “ We bought a T&N Mint mattress about 1 1/2 months ago. I have scoliosis and sleeping gives me back pain fairly often. We went from a Serta iComfort to this and I will NEVER look back. It took me about a week to adjust to the T&N but once I was it has been some of the best nights of sleeping I’ve had in a LONG time. No more waking up super sore, no more tossing and turning just great sleep.”
u/theragu40: “We bought a T&N mattress and it was well worth it. No story like that, but we went from waking each other up at night from tossing and turning to essentially zero motion transfer. After awhile we ended up putting a 1.5″memory foam topper on the bed because it was a tad too firm for us, but I still recommend the bed with that caveat. We really enjoy it.”
u/mercerfreakinisland: “I love my Tuft and Needle. Sold my old one to a roommate and just purchased my second one and making payments on it. I pay $100 a month which is easier on my wallet since I just made a move to a new city and needed time to get my finances on a stable swing. Also helps build my credit up a bit.”
Pressure Relief: The Tuft & Needle Original mattress has an Adaptive foam. This foam is engineered after taking into consideration different customer feedbacks. As a result of this, the Tuft & Needle mattress provides pressure relief where it’s most needed. It is built in an open-cell structure which makes it possible to adjust according to your movement in your sleep through the night and gives you a flexible sleep surface.
Support: The foam in the Tuft & Needle Original mattress is ideal for every type of sleeper. Be it of any size or weight. To complement the Tuft & Needle Adaptive foam, there is an additional support layer that makes you comfortable throughout the night and provides a great sleeping experience.
Cool Sleeping: The Tuft & Needle Original mattress has additional graphite and cooling gel added to their T&N Adaptive foam. This gel is in addition to its breathable open-cell foam. This results in the pulling of all the body heat away from the sleeping person and dispersing it out from the sides. So, along with a night of comfortable sleep, you also remain cool the whole time.
Versatility: The Tuft & Needle Original mattress is compatible and complementary with most frames and foundations available. This includes the traditional frames, box springs, platform frames, slatted frames, bunky boards, and adjustable frames. So, no matter what type of bed or flat surface you have, be assured that your Tuft & Needle Original mattress will support it.
The Tuft & Needle Original mattress has multiple layers and this is how it’s stacked.
- Cozy Ultra-Soft Cover: On top of the mattress is a cozy and softcover which is also breathable.
- Adaptive Open-cell foam: Its foam is an Adaptive Open-cell foam which bounces back for more comfort.
- Heat-wicking Graphite: It has a Heat-wicking Graphite that absorbs the body heat and pulls it away from your body.
- Heat-trapping Cooling gel: It also includes a Cooling gel which manages to trap the heat and move it away from the body.
- Durable Mattress Support: It has a very durable Mattress Support which is very rigid and will last for a long time.
- Impressive motion isolation
- Very versatile and can be used with many bases including adjustable bases
- Very Durable
- Matches perfectly with your body
- Free100 night sleep trial
- Lacks Edge Support
- No handle for moving or lifting
- Only available in medium firmness
3. BedInABox Mattress Sale
BedInABox sells 6 mattresses in total: the BedInABox Original, BedInABox Tranquillium, BedInABox Azul, BedInABox Dual Hybrid, and BedInABox Eco-lux. Out of these, BedInABox has two bestselling memory foam mattresses: the cheaper BedInABox Original, and the slightly more expensive BedInABox Tranquillium.
- Save 20% off select mattresses
- 25% off bundles
- Free plush pillows with select orders.
Save up to 20% on Bedinabox mattresses
They come with a warranty of 20 years and a trial period of 120 nights. Both the mattresses are CertiPUR-US certified. The company advises you to avoid removing the cover, making it clear that the cover is not meant to be unzipped or removed.
The cheaper mattress, BedInABox Original, is 11 inches thick. It starts at $599 (Twin), and goes up to $953 (Cal. King). It comes in 6 sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. The Twin size version weighs 53 pounds while the California King version weighs 110 pounds. Although not the lightest, this mattress is relatively light compared to other mattresses in this list, especially the hybrid ones. Lighter mattresses are easier to set up and move later, so that helps. The mattress has 2 foam layers: an 8 inch support layer at the bottom and a 3 inch comfort layer at the top. The support layer is made of high density foam to provide support to your spine and for the structural reliability of the mattress, while the comfort layer is made of gel-infused memory foam that adjusts itself to the shape of your body and gives you a comfortable, cool feel. The mattress is medium-firm. It’s wrapped in a smooth, circular knit cover.
One thing you might need to consider is that a lot of people have found the mattress to be firmer than expected. Even though the mattress is labeled medium-firm, the mattress is slightly firmer than other such “medium-firm” mattresses. If you prefer a firm memory foam mattress, the BedInABox Original may be the perfect mattress for you. However, if you’re coming from an innerspring mattress and prefer a firm memory foam mattress, the BedInABox Tranquillium, described next in this article, may be a better option.
The mattress lacks proper edge support due to just two layers of memory foam, and a relatively thin comfort layer. Therefore, if you sleep on one of the sides of the mattress, or if you have the habit of rolling in sleep, this mattress may not be ideal for you. Note that a lack of proper edge support means you can easily roll over and fall while trying to get in or out of the bed if you aren’t careful.
- Relatively affordable.
- Industry leading 20 years warranty
- Comfortable cover.
- Lightweight, which makes it easier to move your bed.
- It may be too firm for some individuals.
- Lack of proper edge support.
“I have bought three beds from Bed-in-a-Box. The first one was their base model, and the second two are these.
We bought the first one in a queen, and loved it so much that when we moved and had enough room for a king size bed, we bought another. I cannot say enough about how much I love my bed.
They do sleep warm. I always have to keep a fan on me, even in the winter, but I’m always hot anyway. My husband, on the other hand, loves that it is warmer.” -u/Archivista00
“I got a Bed in a Box about 6 years ago and it’s still my favorite mattress. We bought a second one 2 years ago and it’s hard as hell (despite us ordering their softest model). The new mattress is now on our guest bed and we sleep on the old one. Probably not gonna risk buying from them again cause they’re not cheap and now I can’t trust what I’m going to get.” -u/adenocard
“I have a shoulder replacement and have had three massive rotator cuff tears. I can’t handle super firm mattresses because of this (I’m a side sleeper) even memory foam. We got the basic model memory foam mattress from bedinabox.com (back then it was the only option) about 10 years ago and it’s still perfect. It’s supportive but not HARD you know?” -u/KraftyPants
“I also have a 100% memory foam mattress. I had one for 6 years and just upgraded to the same mattress but in a king instead of a queen… because I loved it so much. I wiggle a lot at night (the mattress helps with pain but doesn’t fix everything) and I don’t disturb my husband with my wiggles. Hybrid mattresses still transfer motion, so those didn’t work for us.
I shopped EVERY mattress out there, (sleep number, Casper, tempurpedic, Serta, etc) but it’s such a personal thing that you’ll have to try beds out for yourself. I went with bedinabox.com (again) because the only bed that I found as comfortable as the one I had was a $7000+ tempurpedic.
I also bought an adjustable frame, and I LOVE it…. Especially on the bad pain days when I can barely leave the bed.
If there is one thing I’ve learned from my extensive research on beds.. it’s that a firmer mattress does NOT equal a more supportive mattress.
I do use a 3 inch gel memory foam topper on my side of the bed (husband is a side sleeper, while I’m back and tummy… so the bed can’t be as insanely marshmallow squishy as I’d like).” -u/SeaShantyOphira
4. Leesa Mattress Deals
- Set Up: Simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. Jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.
The Leesa is another commonly recommended mattress. It features an all-foam design and comes with a breathable top cover. Its top layer provides a much cooler sleeping experience and its memory foam and core support layer make for a comfortable sleep throughout the night.
What Redditors said about the Mattress
u/NorthYorkEd: We’ve had our Leesa for about two months now and are very satisfied with it. But I know that everyone has their own preferences and what works for one person might not work for another. We are mid-40s, average size, and neither of us are experiencing any pain or discomfort. It’s miles above our previous coil mattress.
u/turtoils: I’m on a Leesa – bought when it was on sale around Canada Day. Now, considering the mattress I was on before I’d had for ~25 years, I can definitely say this one is better! It’s the right mix of firm and soft and properly supports my bad back. I just slept on a friend’s posturpedic for a week and it was literally painful, but my Leesa is great! I can sleep on my side or back no problem. I actually sleep too soundly now and sometimes don’t move all night, haha!
u/tmcbaggin: Leesa mattress x 2 years. Love it. I can sleep on anything, back sleeper, 5’10 165lbs and have no problem. My wife is the picky one, side sleeper, 5’6” 115lbs and was used to hearing her complain about her back weekly no matter what bed we slept on but have only heard her complain about twice now about “sleeping funny”. So far it’s a little less firm than the day it arrived but don’t think it’s a bad thing. Would definitely buy again.
Breathable Foam: The Leesa 10″ Memory Foam Mattress has a top layer which is made of breathable foam. Other than being breathable, this foam is responsive and stays cool. It also has a hug and bounce that is generally associated with a mattress. This Foam is exclusive to Leesa.
Memory Foam: The Leesa 10″ Mattress also features a Memory foam. This memory foam makes up for the perfect hug. It relieves the body from the back, hip, and shoulder pressure by perfectly molding into the shape of the body.
Signature core support: For its core support, the Leesa 10″ Mattress uses a foam-based layer. This layer provides extra support and durability for the body. This is compatible with all body types and sleep positions.
Allround Sleep: The build and design materials of the mattress makes it perfect for all sleep positions. Be it the back position, side position, or even the stomach position. It is designed for maximum comfort and support. Because of all this it relieves the pressure and also reduces lower back pain. So you get a perfect and all-round sleep experience.
This is how the Leesa 10″ Memory Foam Mattress is stacked and designed.
- Twill Fabric breathable cover: On top of the mattress is a twill fabric cover. The cover is gray in color and is very soft and beautiful. This is thanks to it being made of twill fabric. The cover is also breathable. This results in a night of much more comfortable sleep.
- Exclusive Foam: Below the sheet cover is an exclusive foam by Leesa. This foam is breathable, responsive, and stays very cool. It also has the hug & bounce that most mattresses have.
- Memory foam: It also has a memory foam below the foam layer. This foam relieves the body of extra pressure. It also relieves the body from the back, hip, and shoulder pressure by perfectly molding into the shape of the body.
- Supportive base layer: The bottom-most layer is a foam-based support layer that provides signature support. This layer provides extra support and durability for the body. This is compatible with all body types and sleep positions.
- Remains Cool
- Seamless Cover
- Motion Isolation
- Matches perfectly with your body
- Free 100 day sleep trial
- Has Odor issues
- Lacks Edge Support
- No handles for moving or lifting
- Some might find it too firm
5. Casper Mattress Sale
- Set Up: Simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. Jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.
The Casper Sleep Essential Mattress is another favorite mattress of most Redditors. It is an all-foam mattress and is very affordable. Its mattress has 4 different foam layers and has a symmetric construction with contour cuts and 5 zones. It includes a removable mattress cover which is made of 99% polyester and 1% elastane. It also has handles for moving and turning the mattress and is made of 100% polyester.
What Redditors said about the Mattress
u/rafiki530: I’ve got a casper mattress it’s pretty nice, I’ve slept in the purple and the Tuft & Needle at various friends houses and air bnb, and I’d say the casper has the best support. I pair mine with some of those bamboo pillows and it’s a great night’s rest. Huge improvement from my serta.
u/LostSkeletonRMB: Casper is great. I was actually able to try them out locally because they mad a pop up shop near me. It took me a couple nights to get used to the mattress but after that I slept great, probably better than before and didn’t get too hot.
u/tobacco-free: I’ve had a Casper bed for about 3 years. It’s held up great. No real wear so to speak other than stains which are our fault.
EASY TO CLEAN: The Casper Sleep Essential Mattress has a Zip-off premium knit cover. This cover comes with hidden handles and is very easy to clean. In fact, it can withstand even years of washing without getting damaged and faded.
BREATHABILITY: They top layer of the Casper Sleep Essential Mattress is an Open-cell type layer. This makes the top layer breathable. It also keeps it cool when in sleep and provides some bounce and hugs as well.
PRESSURE-RELIEF: The Casper Sleep Essential Mattress also includes a memory foam. This memory foam is of a High-density and hence it supports different pressure points. This relieves the body from the back, hip, and shoulder pressure and releases the extra pressure.
DEEP COMFORT: There is a Transition layer on the Casper Sleep Essential Mattress. This layer allows the body weight to be evenly distributed throughout the mattress. This results in extra comfort.
ZONED SUPPORT™: The Casper Sleep Essential Mattress has a base support layer that has been contour cut. This layer adds long-lasting durability to the mattress. It also improves spine alignment.
The Casper Essential has three layers stacked on top of each other. These layers are of memory foam, polyfoam, and a high-density polyfoam. All these layers come together to form the mattress.
- Cover – On top of the Casper Essential is its cover. This is an “Upholstery-grade cover” which is made up of a hybrid knit weave This makes the cover both soft to the touch and also super durable. In Fact it can stand up to years of use without any tears.
- Comfort – The topmost layer of the Casper Essential is made up of poly foam. This top layer is both breathable and very soft to touch and also has bounce. The material also responds to pressure very quickly and keeps the sleeper positioned. The foam fills in the space on the lower back which is very pleasant and comforting. There isn’t much sinkage into this layer.
- Contour – On the Casper Essential there is another section of memory foam just below the comfort layer. This layer of foam however has a slow response to pressure, unlike the comfort layer. This allows more sinkage and contouring. The contour layer has an Ergonomic design and allows the user to sink in their shoulders and also support their hips.
- Base – The bottommost layer in the construction of the Casper Essential is a layer of high-density polyfoam. This Base foam reinforces the top layer and adds durability to the structure.
- A lot of Bounce and Firmness
- Cool temperature foam
- 100-day trial
- 10-year warranty
- Not that firm for a few
- Less support due to fewer layers
- Edge Sinkage not suitable for big customers
6. Zinus Mattress Sale
- General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.
- THE RIGHT COMBINATION - Our special recipe for rejuvenating rest? Refreshing green tea and moisture-absorbing ActivCharcoal infused into pressure-relieving memory foam that cradles your shape so you awake free of aches and pains and fresh as a daisy
- PRESSURE-RELIEVING FOAMS - 3 inches conforming memory foam, 2 inches soft, airflow enhancing comfort foam, and 7 inches durable, high density base support foam; ideal for side sleepers and petite to average weight sleepers
The Zinus Green tea is a full Pressure Relief Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress. It provides a “Medium-Plush” feel when sleeping. It does so by absorbing green tea extract and ActivCharcoal. It consists of pure and natural Green Tea which neutralizes odor and provides a cleaner sleep. Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea which acts as an antioxidant and maintains the product freshness.
What Redditors said about the Mattress
u/MyFailedExperiment: I got the 10″ Zinus green tea queen-size mattress almost 2 years ago and I’ve found it to be very comfortable.
u/Zebilmnc: I have one. I love it. Its a lot firmer than my old bed, so keep that in mind. They go on sale a lot and if you watch slickdeals you will see them on there. I got a king size for like $180 delivered.
u/resomk: My personal mattress is a Zinus and my 2 guest rooms which I use for Airbnb are also Zinus. I always get rave reviews about how comfortable my beds are.
Pressure Relief: The Zinus Green Tea Mattress has a conforming and customized support which helps in improving the sleep efficiency. It also alleviates the aches and pains. The overall result of this is a pressure-free and comfortable sleeping experience.
ActivCharcoal: The Zinus Green Tea Mattress is made from a purified charcoal that absorbs moisture and hence in the process minimizes the odor-causing agents. This keeps the mattress Odor free.
Green Tea: The mattress consists of Pure and natural Green Tea which provides a cleaner sleep by neutralizing the odor. It also consists of certified foam that meets the strict standards for content, emissions, and durability.
Conforming + Comfy: The Zinus Green Tea Mattress is very conforming and comfortable. It conforms to the user’s body shape and provides a cloud-like sleeping experience which feels as if the sleeper is floating.
Light + Airy: Owing to its light and airy build, the Zinus Green Tea Mattress lets you snooze comfortably no matter you are hot or even cold. It also helps in improving the sleep efficiency and alleviates the aches and pains.
The Zinus Green Tea Mattress consists of 4 different layers stacked on top of each other. The four layers are as follows
- Memory Foam: The topmost layer is a memory foam. This layer provides pressure relieving support & comfort that contours to the body. This is CertiPUR-US Certified.
- Comfort Foam: Below the memory foam is the comfort foam which gives a pressure relief & has an extra cushion. These cushions also provide zone ventilation.
- High-density foam: This is a much firmer and high-density foam. The main purpose of this foam is to support the body and provide comfort.
- High-density Base Support Foam: The bottommost layer is a High-density Base Support Foam. It has a convoluted shape that increases the airflow and also supports the body.
- Almost Odorless
- Infused with Green Tea extract
- Sleeps really cool due to Multilayer foam
- Great bounce
- Certified by CertiPUR-US
- Minor motion transfer
- No edge support
- Not that durable
7. Sleep Innovations Mattress Deals
- General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding..Set Up: Simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. Jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.
- Queen Size Cool Memory Foam Mattress: This 10 inch cooling gel memory foam mattress is perfect for hot sleepers; Medium firm mattress features a triple layer design with a soft knit cover, responsive foam and a durable base layer for pressure relieving support in any sleep position.Cooling Comfort: This Queen memory foam mattress features cooling gel foam and an airflow channel for enhanced breathability, so you sleep cool all night every night
- Support For Every Sleeper: Whether you are a stomach, back or side sleeper, you can find motion isolation, edge support, and breathable comfort with an eco conscious Sleep Innovations memory foam bed
The Sleep Innovation Marley Mattress comes in 5 sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King. There are three thickness options too: 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch. The difference in thickness among the three options is a result of the difference in the thickness of the lowermost layer of foam. The price ranges from $219 to $499 depending on the size and thickness. It has 3 layers, with the bottom layer being the base layer, which is also the thickest. The middle layer is perforated foam and the topmost layer is gel infused foam.
- Competitive pricing
- Gel layer for cooling
- Thick transition foam layer for better air channeling
- 8 inch and 10 inch mattresses may not be as durable
- The mattress uses fiberglass for fire insulation, which is not good for long term use.
8. Amazon Basics Mattress Deals
- Set Up: Simply take your mattress out of the box and enjoy watching it decompress. Jumping, walking, and sleeping on your mattress can speed up the process.
The Amazon Basics Gel-infused memory foam mattress is one of the best budget mattresses you can buy. It comes in five sizes: Twin, Full, Queen, King, and California King. It also comes in two thickness variants: 10 inch and 12 inch. The mattress has a three layer design: the topmost layer being a 2 inch gel-infused foam layer, the 3 inch middle layer being channeled foam for better breathability and heat dissipation, and a durable base layer for stability and durability. Consider going for the 12 inch version for better durability and longevity. The mattress has a Medium feel for firmness, both for the 10 inch and 12 inch version.
- Good value for money
- Really good pressure relief
- Edge support is not really good, but it’s still better with the 12 inch version.
- Not as durable as other options in this list.
9. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Sale
- 12-INCH PROADAPT HYBRID Split Califorina King MATTRESS: The TEMPUR-ProAdapt Hybrid is expertly engineered with the most pressure-relieving material we've ever created. It adapts and conforms to your body’s unique needs. Every point of contact is more fully supported.
- HYBRID TECHNOLOGY: 1000+ premium spring coils designed in-house to work with our proprietary material – made for easier movement.
- ONE-OF-A-KIND COOLING TECHNOLOGY: The SmartClimate Dual Cover System is next-generation technology. Featuring a zip-off, cool-to-touch outer layer and super-stretch inner panel for convenience and comfort.
If money isn’t a problem for you, and you want the absolute best mattress money can possibly buy, go for a Tempur Pedic. Tempur Pedic mattresses are known for being incredibly expensive, and the cost may not be justifiable for a vast majority of people. However, Tempur Pedic mattresses last very long, and are all medically tested. If you have some serious back issues, Tempur Pedic might be the best option for you. Tempur Pedic sells 3 mattresses: the Tempur Pedic Adapt series, the Tempur Pedic Breeze series, and the Tempur Pedic Cloud Prima. The Tempur Pedic Adapt has further three categories: the standard Adapt, ProAdapt, and LuxeAdapt.
The Tempur Pedic ProAdapt mattress comes in 4 different variants in terms of firmness: Soft, Medium Hybrid, Medium, and Firm. The mattress comes in 6 sizes: Twin, Twin Long, Full, Queen, King, and California King. For the King and California King mattresses, you also have a split variant and a regular variant. Split variants of these mattresses split these mattresses into two halves, so that you choose the firmness for each of the sides separately.
This is especially useful when you sleep with a partner who has a different preference for firmness in a mattress than you do. Thus, you get a wide range of options for this mattress, which aren’t available in other mattresses. You can choose your own firmness for the mattress, and can even choose two different firmness levels! However, this comes at a premium. The mattress starts at $2849 for the Twin size variant and goes up to $5698 for the Split King or Split California King variant.
The soft version of the mattress has two layers: a TEMPUR-ES comfort layer, and a TEMPUR-APR support layer. ES stands for Extra Soft, while APR stands for Advanced Pressure Relief. The Medium Hybrid version has three layers: a TEMPUR-ES comfort layer on the top, a TEMPUR-APR support layer in the middle and a base layer of more than a thousand spring coils to provide structural support to the mattress as well as a good edge support.
The Medium version has an Original TEMPUR comfort layer on the top and a TEMPUR-APR support layer at the bottom. Original TEMPUR refers to the material used by NASA to absorb the g force of astronauts in spaceflight, further modified by Tempur Pedic to make a comfortable mattress for sleep. Finally, the Firm version of the mattress uses a TEMPUR-APR comfort layer and an Original TEMPUR support layer.
The mattress has excellent resistance to motion transfer, which Tempur Pedic terms as “motion cancellation.” Tempur Pedic’s excellent motion cancellation is exactly what made it a well known brand, with the famous commercial which featured a woman jumping on the mattress (made of Original TEMPUR material) beside a wine glass kept on the same mattress, which didn’t fall or spill.
Tempur Pedic still talks about that commercial, calling it the wine glass test, to demonstrate the resistance to motion transfer. If you’re highly sensitive to motion and any form of disturbance in the mattress wakes you up, sleeping with your partner can be a big problem. But not with this mattress.
Since the material used varies based on the firmness option chosen, the weight of the mattress varies too. The Twin size version of the mattress weighs 52 – 69 lbs, while the California King size weighs 106 – 151 lbs. If you choose to have a split mattress, the Split King version weighs 104 – 138 lbs and the Split California King version weighs 112 – 149 lbs.
The mattress comes with a warranty of 10 years, provided you buy it new and from an authorized retailer. The mattress is only compatible with a flat foundation or a platform bed. It is not compatible with box springs and is also not supposed to be used on the floor, which will void the warranty.
- Custom materials for maximum comfort.
- You can choose how firm your mattress will be.
- You can choose to have different firmness options for different sides.
- Good for those with back pain issues.
- Extreme resistance to motion transfer.
- Highly expensive.
- Not compatible with box springs.
Did I miss any juicy mattress black friday deals? Let me know in the comments below
Best Mattress Without Memory Foam
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Leave a Reply