Stuck in the constant flux of information/misinformation, distractions and responsibilities, it has become strenuous to take care of oneself. The advent of gadgets changed our priorities. Modern times have made our life sedentary, and more reliant on electronic gadgets to remind us to take care of ourselves. Having the best fitness tracker for women and men will help us.
What can a fitness tracker do?
Women and men, stuck in a vicious cycle of monotony, need as much help as they can, to track their health. At their best, the fitness trackers serve as reminders/indicators of health. The onus is on us to take care of ourselves. Having said that fitness trackers store, track essential indicators, analyse, remind, motivate and offer solutions to manage our health.
The last decade has seen the rise of activity trackers after Fitbit came with a gamut of wearable accessories. There is no shortage of fitness trackers for women in the market. In the spectrum of choices and preferences, it has become necessary to prioritise requirements.
We analyse and enlist the fitness trackers tailor-made for women, which will help you narrow and map the products to your preferences.
Let’s look into the best fitness trackers for women available in the market in 2022.
Best Fitness Trackers for Women
1. Fitbit Versa 2 – Best Fitness Tracker for Women 2022
Fitbit is one of the pioneers in wearable technology. Versa 2 is the latest version which offers women fitness tracking. Versa comes with an elegant light-weight design at an affordable price. The Fitbit accessory bands are compatible with Versa 2. It offers multiple colour variations like peach, rose, gold etc.
– Excercise modes: Versa offers sleep stage monitoring, heart-rate, calorie tracking with 15 activities (running, swimming, cycling, weight exercise)
– Compatibility: It is compatible with iPhones, Android and Windows devices. It can connect with Windows 10 PC
– Battery: Versa comes with a battery life of more than four days but it depends on the usage to some extent.
– Water Resistance: Offers resistance for underwater diving up to 50 meters.
– Storage: The Music app allows you to store and play music from your wrists.
– Doesn’t come with standalone GPS, Relies on the GPS of the connected phone.
2. Garmin Vivoactive 3 – Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker For Women
Garmin Vivo active is a great fitness tracker and a smartwatch. It comes with a chroma display made of durable corning gorilla glass. With more than 15 preloaded apps, it offers a wide range of activities and tracking of Heart rate, Stress. The Garmin Connect comes with automatic synchronisation of data.
– Design: A stainless steel bezel with a polycarbonate body suits multiple occasions and comes with replaceable straps
– NFC Payments: Garmin pay enables payments with a simple tap
– Battery: Lasts up to 6 days
– GPS: Inbuilt GPS facility to track the location
– Lacks onboard storage for music
3. Garmin Forerunner 35 – Best Budget Fitness Tracker For Women
Garmin’s Forerunner 35 is one of the best budget options for fitness tracking. It comes in four colour variants. Its offers water resistance up to 5 ATM. The 0.93 × 0.93-inch high-resolution display, suits for both indoor and outdoor lighting requirements.
Paired with smartphones, it can display several different notifications for calls, texts and social media. It uploads your data to Garmin Connect platform.
– Design: Garmin’s forerunner comes in a square-faced design, small-sized compared to other trackers of Garmin. The flexible band has more notches to fit into your wrists.
– Heart Rate Monitoring: Forerunner offers a different model to track HR during indoor and outdoor activities with cadence
– Compatibility: It is compatible with iPhones, Android gadgets
– Battery: Forerunner comes with a battery life of up to 9 days and up to 13 days in training mode
– GPS: Inbuilt GPS facility to track the location
– It doesn’t offer sleep monitoring
– While it allows music controls through Bluetooth, it doesn’t come with storage
4. Fitbit Inspire HR – Fitness Tracker For Women With Long Battery
It is a budget-friendly tracker, which offers women fitness tracking with 24/7 heart rate. It comes with replaceable silicone straps to accommodate different wrist sizes. It is the perfect combination of brand value, features and price. Inspire HR comes with a sleek design with curved edges. It boasts an OLED display with a touchscreen interface.
– Activity tracking: It tracks sleep cycle and heart rate feature and provides more insights into light, deep & REM sleep stages. Comes with 15+ goal-based exercise modes.
– Compatibility: It is compatible with iPhones, Android and Windows devices
– Battery: It comes with a battery life of 5 days. Charge time is 2 hours.
– Water Resistance: Offers resistance for underwater diving up to 50 meters
– Doesn’t come with a standalone GPS, Relies on the GPS of the connected phone
5. Garmin Vívosmart 4 – Cheap Fitness Tracker For Women
The Garmin Vivo smart 4 is available as a five-colour variant with stylish metal accents. It’s cheaper compared to other fitness trackers from Garmin. It helps in advanced sleep monitoring, Pulse Ox, body energy optimiser and all-day stress tracking. Smartphone notifications for texts, calls and other applications. The fitness tracker connects with Android and iOS powered devices. This complete fitness tracker has an accelerometer, barometer, ambient light sensor and HR monitor.
– Design: This tracker comes with a slim body and an easy to read display which auto-adjusts to different ambient levels
– Activity tracker: Advance sleep tracker, Stress and sleep monitor, blood oxygen saturation, swimming tracker
– Water resistance: Provides water resistance up to 131 feet
– Battery: It comes with a battery life up to 7 days
– Doesn’t come with an onboard GPS facility.
6. Letsfit Fitness Tracker – Waterproof Fitness Tracker With GPS
No products found.
The Letsfit fitness tracker comes in 12 different colours and a heart rate monitor with 14 exercise modes. It can pair with devices within a 10 meters radius and fits wrist sizes from 5.4 inches to 7.6 inches. It does offer (IP67) waterproof there is no need to worry about excess sweat. Its a steal for the price.
– Design/Variants: Its available in 12 colours and comes with a comfortable TPU strap
– Sleep Monitoring: Offers limited sleep monitoring
– Compatibility: Like other fitness trackers it is compatible with iPhones, Android devices
– Battery: A battery life range of 5-10 days depending on the usage
– Doesn’t come with standalone GPS and doesn’t track swimming activity
7. Lintelek Fitness Tracker – Fitness Tracker for Women For <$50
No products found.
The Lintelek fitness tracker comes in 15 different colours, which becomes an ideal choice for women and kid. It tracks your daily steps, distance, calorie consumption, heart rate. It lets you set sedentary alerts and comes with a 14 different activity mode. Like other fitness trackers, it is compatible with most of the iPhones, Android devices.
– Design/Variants: It is available in 15 colours with .96 inch display with customisable clock faces.
– Sleep Monitoring: Tracks different sleep levels.
– Battery: The tracker charges within 1.5 hours and comes with a life of 5-7 days.
– Camera control: It comes with remote camera control.
– No compatibility with Samsung J series phones.
8. Fitfort Fitness Tracker – Cheap Fitness Tracker With Blood Pressure Monitor
No products found.
The fitfort fitness tracker is one of the bangs for the buck product. The fitness tracker for women comes with a LED display with five brightness levels to suit indoor and outdoor lighting. The (IP68) waterproof protects it from excess sweat and rain. Matter sensing and control technology help monitor blood pressure. This tracker comes with a single tap remote selfie feature.
– Water resistance: Offers (IP68) waterproof for protection in rain, shower.
– Pressure monitor: Woman fitness tracker comes with a blood pressure monitor, in addition to the other modes to track activities like running, riding etc.
– Battery: The tracker charges within 2 hours and comes with a battery life of 7 days.
– Compatibility: It works in tandem with a wide range of iOS and Android gadgets.
– Limited colour variants (2)
Best Fitness Tracker For Women Buyer’s Guide
The fitness trackers come with multiple features. It is easy to fall in the trap of paying extra for an unnecessary feature. It is necessary to understand that when choosing a fitness tracker.
Size: A fitness tracker has to remain in contact with your body optimally to perform its functions. If it doesn’t fit you, the results may be unreliable. As simple as it sounds, size fit is the decisive factor.
Compatibility: The fitness trackers, when paired with a smartphone or a tablet, lets you access reports and enables full utilisation. The trackers are compatible with gadgets powered by android/iOS/Windows. It is prudent to check its compatibility.
Water Resistance: The trackers are prone to exposure of both sweat and water (water-based activity). They offer water resistance, but underwater activities demand different levels of resistance. Be clear about your requirements.
Battery Life: The battery life depends on the frequency of usage of various features. The trackers come with rechargeable batteries.
Display: The size of the display and the technology behind it, determine the battery life to an extent. That makes it essential to align it with your other requirements.
Special Features: The fitness tracker does come with features like GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, pressure monitor, sleep monitor at a premium. Don’t pay for something you won’t/don’t need.
The fitness trackers for women mentioned are great value for the money products. Letsfit happens to offer a wide array of features at an affordable price. Garmin comes with an excellent range of products to cater to specific preferences. It would be unfair compare Garmin and Letsfit. Understanding one’s requirement will help to choose your product in a better way.
Last update on 2022-11-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API