As children, we all loved playing building games. Our kids, too, enjoy this, but things have become virtual now. With the Best building games apps for kids, they can make a treehouse, a fort, and anything that they want. Kids get inspired, and their imagination knows no bound when they diverge in the world of virtual building games.
Children are indeed the best builders in the world. They can create buildings of imagination with anything and everything available around them. With 3D building apps, your kids can reach new highs of their imagination. With building games, your kids will not only be able to enhance their creative side, but it will also teach them to be patient. They will develop a sense of accomplishment, and they will understand the meaning of planning quite effectively.
The best things about these games are that you can play then Android phones as well as iPads. Kids are able to build cool things and fun stuff with a touch on the screen. The building game will help the children to gain confidence, and they will also understand the process of putting their ideas to application.
In this article, we will talk about some of the most popular building game apps for kids.
Best Building Games For Kids
#1 Block Craft 3D
This is an interactive open-world game where your kids can reach new highs with their creativity. The game consists of a vast landscape where you will have to find and acquire different blocks to complete your buildings. You can use their blocks in ‘n’ number of ways and put new wings to your world of imagination.
- Your kids are exposed to endless open-world experience.
- The variety of blocks to procure and mine is really huge.
- The game comes with simple mining and building mechanics.
- There are no time limitations to this game. Your child can explore this world of endless possibilities whenever they want.
- Arrows- Movement
- Space- jump
- 2x space- hover
- 9- slot selection
- Mouse- view
- Left-click- collect
- Right-click- place
#2 Lego Creator Island
Here your kids will have an island that they can call their own. They can design it the way they want. They can even build three different types of the island at a time. Your kids will be able to build whatever they want inside the island. Once each of the models is made, players will get yellow brick using which one can create bigger models. You will also get a map that will guide you through the Lego Creator Island. Earn more and more yellow bricks to develop bigger models and unlock bigger things.
- You will be the sole creator of the island.
- You can build multiple models here.
- This is fun and the Lego version of Clash of Clans.
#3 Toca Builders
If your kid is very small and gets scared of monsters, then Toca Builders is the ideal building game app for them. This is indeed an excellent 3D building game where kids will be able to control six cute builders. Each of the builders has different roles to play in creating the building. The builders can destroy the blocks too to create a building that your kids have always imagined.
- The game comes with open-ended possibilities
- The game comes with easy control, and hence children love to play with it
- Creations are saved automatically so that kids can revisit them
- The buildings are needed to be made with a maximum of 6 blocks
This is an excellent building 3D game that will appeal to kids of all ages. A unique feature of this game is that the kids will be able to share their buildings with other builders from around the world. Your kids can go to city adventures, space missions, and so on. Your kids will be able to reach the next level of creativity using this app.
- Your kids will be able to utilize different types of blocks to build different kinds of buildings according to their imagination.
- With action blocks, your kids will be able to bring creations to life
- Your kids can create, share, and explore unique game experiences with other players from anywhere in the world.
#5 Blox 3D
This is a building 3D game app for small children. The kids will be able to create different models and add them to the gaming world with the help of straightforward controls. They can also add animated creatures like sheep, tiger, and so on, who also interact with one another inside the game. This is a simple game with easy controls that little kids will love to play on smartphones.
- This is an intuitive game which comes with smooth control and simple menus
- There are no flashy animations or pop-ups that might distract your kids
- Comes with unique turntable mode rotates and builds
#6 Block story
This will be your very own vast area of landscape wherein you will have the ultimate control. You can decide where you wish to go or what you want to build. You can also fly dragons and many other creatures to go on different quests. You can complete quests to conquer biomes and become the best warriors of all realms.
- You can get interactive fire and farming in this game
- You can discover several exciting quests in this game
- You will encounter different characters in the game which will assist you throughout
- You can also experience countless hours of RPG exploration gameplay.
This is a full sandbox game wherein you can explore, mine, and build different blocks. Your child can navigate a world that has different types of temperature, simulations, and environmental conditions. They can explore the mountain tops, deserts and so on to get your way to discover advanced technology like electricity, shops, trains and so on. You can play this game alone or with your friends online as it has a multi-player interface.
- Exploring, mining, crafting, and the building is what this game is all about.
- The game can be played in different types of environment
- The game supports both single and multi-player interface
#8 Cyberchase 3D Builder
This is a very effective building game for your kids, wherein their minds will become really active. The game is set in 2D, and the kids will have to build the 3D town in 8 levels. The game gets really exciting as the players will need to complete a level within the given time. Your kids will also get two friendly characters who will make the game more fun and interesting.
- Comes with eight unique level
- The game consists of 70 2D structures that can be rebuilt to 40 3D shapes
- This is a time-based game, so the faster you complete the structure, the more stars you will get
Your kids can build their own 3D world using Growtopia. From planting trees, splicing seeds, and building different types of buildings, your kids can do it all here. You will also be able to chat and trade with other builders in this mini-world. This is a good game for older kids who loves to chat and build in a multi-player environment.
- You will get access to unlimited worlds
- You can play this game without paying money, and a single currency can be earned
- You can interact with several other players present anywhere around the world
- This is a great game to play on screen
#10 Blox 3D City Creator
If your child loves playing simple and creative building games, then this is the one to choose for them. With this 3D gaming app, you can create the biggest metros to small villages. They can also control essential aspects like weather, vehicles, etc. The app is straightforward to use, and there are no distracting animations. Once your kids start playing the game, they will get addicted to it.
- This one is developed to enhance the creativity of your children
- The app is really very simple to play
- You can control the weather, lighting, etc. in the game that will make it more interesting
- There is no sound or distracting animations, and they can play the game with peace.
These are some of the best building video games option that you will get in the market. Interestingly, there are certain benefits of playing videogames for children, from improved hand-eye coordination to enhanced thinking and creative capabilities.
However, nothing is good in excess, so you should make sure to regulate the time your kids spend playing these video games. You can do a thing, keep the videogame console in a common area. In case your kids are using smartphones or iPads for the games, make sure to give these devices to them for a specific time period only. Playings games continously or spending lot of time infront of screen can cause issues.